Ingredient (serves 4)
- Ground beef (sirloin) 600g
- Marinade : Pear 100g, onion 30g, kiwi 8g, minced garlic 3 table spoon (48g), minced green onion 4 table spoon (56g), sugar 3 table spoon (36g), cheongju (refined rice wine) 30 ml, soy sauce 2 table spoon (36g), crushed pepper ½ tea spoon (1g), rice grain syrup 2 table spoon (38g)
- 1 Put pear, kiwi and onion into a blender to grind and then mix with the rest of ingredients for marinade.
- 2 Get rid of excess blood from ground beef, seal into a container and infuse with smoke gun to add smoky flavor until smoke disappears.
- 3 Marinate smoked ground beef with marinade and let it sit for about 1 hour.
- 4 Shape the marinated ground beef into meatballs and place them on heated pan to pan-fry.
- 5 Serve with warm buns, bread or steamed rice.